Quizzes on this list were created while using board review books like First Aid, Ridiculously Simple, and OMT Review.
The purpose of these quizzes is to give you practice recalling information that people often struggle with. Most of these quizzes are not written in the same style as the COMLEX or USMLE. Most questions are simple and straight forward designed to make sure you have the basics down before jumping into second and third order questions that require you to have a firm grasp on this information.
- Biochem - Rate Limiting Enzymes of Metabolic Processes
- Cardio - Name the Murmur Quiz
- Gastrointestinal Microbiology Quiz
- Genetics - Common Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Genetics - Ethnicity and Genetic Risk Quiz
- Micro - Zoonotic Bacteria Quiz
- OMT - Chapman's Reflexes
- Pathology - Tumor Markers
- Pharm - Drug Name Endings (suffixes) Quiz
- Pharm - Drug Toxicity and Antidote Quiz