A growing base of quizzes
33. Which of the following hormones would you expect to circulate in blood bound to a transport protein?
34. Which of the following is a description of a long loop feedback system?
35. Which of the following hormones would you expect to contribute towards a negative nitrogen balance?
36. Insulin secretion from pancreatic β-cells can be stimulated by all the following means EXCEPT:
37. Which of the following kinases is inhibited by insulin?
38. Which of the following metabolic pathways is stimulated by glucagon?
39. Glucagon initiates it action by __________.
40. An increase in the insulin to glucagon ratio __________.
41. Which of the following genes are repressed by the active form of Vitamin D?
42. The primary action of 1,25-(OH)2-D3 is to stimulate __________.
43. Parathyroid hormone (PTH) levels are highest when intracellular levels of __________.
44. Parathyroid hormone acts to __________.
45. Which of the following second messengers is CORRECTLY matched with the actions of antidiuretic hormone (ADH)?
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Streamline Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in