A growing base of quizzes
46. Oxytocin __________.
47. Plasma levels of growth hormone are highest during__________.
48. Prolactin actions include all the following EXCEPT:
49. The action of 5-deiodinase in peripheral tissue will most likely yield __________.
50. Thyroid peroxidase is directly inhibited by __________.
51. The triiodothyronine (T3) nuclear receptor activates the thyroid regulatory element (TRE) as a dimer with __________.
52. An aldehyde at position C-18 will make a steroid into a more potent__________.
53. Aldosterone synthase is produced in the __________.
54. Adrenoxin is __________.
55. All of the following terms accurately describe the glucocorticoids EXCEPT:
56. Which of the following actions would you attribute to epinephrine (EPI) following activation of the sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system?
57. You expect epinephrine (EPI) to __________.
58. Which of the following profiles would you expect to see after three days of fasting?
59. Melatonin __________.
60. Which of the following hormones IS NOT derived from proopiomelanocortin (POMC)?
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Streamline Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in