A growing base of quizzes
61. Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is primarily responsible for __________.
62. Which of the following cells is INCORRECTLY matched to the secretion or product it produces?
63. What is the most probable cause of an individual with ovaries, developed Mullarian ducts, regressed Wolffian ducts and male/female external genetalia?
64. Which of the following processes IS NOT part of spermatogenesis?
65. Between ejaculations, sperm is primarily stored in the __________.
66. Erection is controlled by the ________ division of the autonomic nervous system and ejaculation is controlled by the division of the autonomic nervous system ________.
67. Completion of oogenesis results __________.
68. Which hormone, from the profiles below, is inhibited by inhibin?
69. Days 15 to 28 of the menstrual cycle (i.e. both ovarian and uterine cycles) are referred to as the __________ or _________ .
70. What day of the ovarian cycle might you expect to see low levels of estrogen and progesterone and high levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH)?
71. During gestation, androgens are produced by the __________.
72. All of the following hormones are produced from the chorionic portion of the placenta EXCEPT:
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Streamline Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in